If today you are looking for healthy gluten-free, paleo chicken recipe for your Dinner or Lunch just hold on..here’s a very simple easy to cook healthy flavor-packed Orange Chicken recipe for you.
HEALTHY ORANGE CHICKEN
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cleaned + cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups steamed broccoli or green beans
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
Ingredient for Sauce
- 2.5 cups Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Chick
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 3 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Orange Zest
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- In a large frying pan, cook the cubed chicken in the toasted sesame oil until the edges are brown and slightly crispy (Approx 5-10 minutes)
- As the chicken is cooking, stir together the sauce mixture in a separate bowl
- Once the chicken is thoroughly cooked remove it from the pan and place it off to the side in a separate bowl.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the same pan you cooked the chicken in.
- Bring the sauce mixture to a boil for 15-20 minutes, stirring every minute or so until it starts to thicken. (You will know it has thickened when you scrape the pan and it pulls away from the pan)
- When the sauce thickens, add the cooked chicken back in + stir to coat the chicken
- Serve over steamed broccoli or green beans for a paleo option, or rice/quinoa.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds + enjoy!
- *** If substituting ground ginger for fresh ginger, cut the amount in 1/4 to 1/4 tablespoon.
We are sharing this recipe from the treasure of The Clean Eating Couple “Liz & Tyler”. They are sharing clean and healthy recipes since 2013 and till date, they have posted hundreds of healthy, paleo, gluten-free recipes on their blog.